A simple way to get your little fingers green! Create this newspaper planting pot and start growing your magic beans or anything else you like...
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
An old newspaper page
Tin of beans (or similar)
Little spade / spoon
Bean (or any other seed)
1. Fold both sides of the newspaper page towards the centre.
2. Wrap the tin of beans in the folded newspaper until covered completely.
3. Fold the excess newspaper towards the centre and press tightly.
4. Remove the tin of beans and turn the newspaper pot over. Fill 1/2 of the pot with some soil and plant your bean or seeds.
5. Cover the bean or seeds with some more soil and water it. Put a little tray under your pot to prevent leakage.